Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cookie Mess

Hello. It's the weekend and I'm having a wonderful time with duct tape. I now have made four pairs of shoes, two purses, one bag, and three wallets, all out of duct tape!! At school, we had to write a "How To" paper that had our personalities in it. We also had to make it funny. In it, I wrote, in part of the paper, about the time I followed the wrong instructions for making chocolate chip cookies. I made oatmeal nut cookies exept I, of corse, didnt put in any of the nuts or oatmeal. You can probubly guess what happened. I put all of the cookie dough balls way close together, so when they came out, it was all a flat, connected, cookie pie. Because I didnt put in the oatmeal, I didnt have enough flower, so it all just melted together. Even so, they tasted great! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Abby. I (grandpa Cox) say, "why cook the dough?". Just eat it :-). YUM! But if I eat too much dough I feel kind of sick. Too much of a good thing. Love you, Grandpa Cox

    ReplyDelete